Romsey & District Chamber of Commerce are delighted to have teamed up with the local experts at All Star Marketing Club to bring you a Marketing Masterclass in Social Media, to support our local business community to thrive online. The event is being held on 14th September at 7pm at The Town Hall, Romsey.
Social Media CAN and WILL bring you new customers if you know the FORMULAS to make it work; so you stop wasting time and money and learn the secrets to Social Media success.
In this 90-minute accelerator session, you will:
- Get complete clarity: On where you are, versus where you need to be, so you have a clear path of how to fill those gaps.
- Understand content marketing: What it is all about, and how to create amazing social media posts that are irresistible, and stop your ideal clients’ thumbs from scrolling on by, in less time than ever.
- Learn to create leads: By understanding the totally practical processes that drive your ideal customers closer towards a sale, and are easy to implement.
When you attend this Masterclass, you’ll get…
- Clarity on your roadmap and what you need to do to move forward
- The opportunity to ask questions to make this work for your business
- Expert tuition from All Star Marketing Club
FREE to Romsey & District Chamber of Commerce Members
£5 for Non-Members
All Star Marketing Club exists to support businesses to become confident and capable of winning new customers, consistently and self-sufficiently.
They are the only business of their kind in the UK, with a unique way of teaching results-focused marketing skills to business owners, and their teams, that is easy to understand and practical to implement.
Victoria Vickery and her team at All Star Marketing Club believe that the best people to do marketing for a business are the ones that work within it – if they have the skill. And that’s exactly what All Star does – grow and enhance marketing capability within businesses, as a core skill that that keeps on giving, with their marketing coaching and training programmes.
Tickets can be obtained through the following link
Tickets are free for members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a code to ensure your tickets are free, non-member tickets are £5 each.
We very much hope to see you there!